When You Fill Out the Form Below, A Friendly Member of Our Team will Contact You To Answer Your Questions.
Generations Virtual Caregiving Program
What is "Virtual Caregiving" at Home?
Generations has a unique way to provide monitored care for your loved one. Virtual Caregiving is an excellent solution to enhance the care that is provided by your Generations Home Healthcare Caregiver, filling in the gaps when the caregiver is not on shift. Alternatively, it’s a way for you to ease into home care services if you don’t yet have a need for 4 hours of care a day.
This is a new care model that incorporates modern technologies to serve as a safety net. We fix this with a remote care service that is the most intuitive in the world. It learns constantly to predict wellness-related concerns of people in the home, and it’s remarkably simple to set up and operate.
Generations Virtual Care encourages confidence and peace of mind for everyone – our elder loved ones, their families, caregivers, caregiving agencies, and communities. It helps address concerns of senior falls, wandering, and loneliness in a new collaborative way.
It also supports families of seniors whose wellbeing can be monitored remotely around the clock, enabling unique ‘trusted circle’ collaboration.
The Benefits of Generations Virtual Caregiving
- Aging and healing at home
- Detects falls and inactivity inside the home
- Keeping seniors at home longer (as opposed to a facility)
- Low Cost, Highly Effective
- Compliments In-Home Care Services
- Private, Non-Intrusive, Peace-of-Mind
How Does Generations Virtual Caregiving Work?
- Sign-up loved ones based on their needs and technological ability using a smartphone, tablet, computer or landline.
- Generations develops a care plan and trains your loved ones to use our telehealth solution
- Daily Health Surveys monitor your health
- Live Remote Care Coordinators (RCCs) evaluate your needs and provide support 24x7
- RCCs will call your loved one from 2 to 5 times per week, for either a social call, or to review things like taking their medications, bathing, or eating.
- RCCs escalate issues to a Family Member or Nurse, based on pre-defined protocols
- Nurse or Physicians may assess and treat patients using video triage
- RCC can also coordinate getting medication, food, and supplies to the house.
Call Today for Your Questions on Generations virtual caregiving services.
Home Care Services
Get Help with Info & Pricing
Let's Get Started